Maybe you’re looking for a way to make more room your small kitchen, or just want some genius new ideas to organize it. Either way, I have some tasty tricks that will solve your problems. Have a look 😉
1. Pan dividers – not only makes space look neat but makes it easier to find everything
2.Hanging basket – frees your counter space (and looks so good!)
3. Sneaky under sink pull out keeping sponges and other cleaning essentials handy
4. Measuring perfection
5. Use printable labels – it helps you find what you need and it looks amazing
6. Sort utensils
7. Pull out an additional pantry (diy in a link )
8. You can store your spices on the fridge ! Just use baby food jars and attach magnets on the lids.(Link with DIY below)
9. Cart is an affordable and mobile, you can move it to another room when expecting big group of guests, and I mentioned it in my 10 bedroom organization hacks as well, just because it’s such a good idea. And you can easily find one in IKEA.
10. Wall mounted cup holder
Just looking at these pictures makes me want to go and organize my kitchen straight away 🙂 Hope you’ll find it helpful and inspiring.